Who We Are
We are ever curious to learn new things and adapt to changes that will improve the quality of our work..
Service to Humanity
We are committed to helping others overcome life obstacles and challenges.
We seek to equip others with knowledge, skills and funds needed to realize their full potentials.
We believe in partnership with likemind people, government agencies, Organised Private Sector (OPS), INGOs, CSOs and other interest groups..
We are open and responsible to one another, our partners, funders and the clients we serve.
We take into considerations the needs of women and youths during service delivery and we continuously work to promote gender equality.
We are resolute in our search of quality to deliver results and build lifelong impact in our society.
Abuja, Maiduguri, Jos, Lagos, Enugu, Port-Harcourt, Nsukka, Idah, & Illorin.
Years of Operation
Orphans Cared for
EducationRock of ages Empowerment foundation aims at reducing illiteracy in Nigerian rural communities.
Engage in education supports programs such as distribution of books, school uniform, bags, and laboratory equipment etc to primary and secondary schools.
HealthWe are focusing services on vulnerable groups such as women and children in the following areas:
– Routine free medical outreaches to complement the efforts of the primary healthcare services.
– HIV/ AIDS and other diseases awareness, prevention and care services.
Empowerment– Skill acquisitions training.
– Capacity building and development.
– Financial support.
– Business Summit/ Seminars.
– Provision of shelter.
– Provision of clothing.
Agriculture– Provision of agrochemical supplies, stockiest and irrigation input supplies.
– Provide capacity building in the areas of leadership, cooperation and record keeping.
– Training farmers on crop production, management and marketing.
– Link the farmers to stakeholders forum.
Career Counseling– Developing the self awareness of the students/ clients.
– Linking self-awareness to occupation exploration.
– Provide professional course information for
higher school leavers.
– Provide labour market information for
– Help clients in making decision and setting goals.
Rock of Ages Empowerment Foundation’s regular Free Medical Care takes place bi-quarterly ever year. The last edition happened on Saturday 7th April,...
Nkiruka Umeh is a widow from Imo State, Nigeria. Prior to his death, her husband had engaged in land agency as a source of livelihood. He had pending contracts and was in particular, entitled to the sum of N500,000 as commission for sale of a plot of land valued in...
Helen Onuka, another Rock of Ages widow, suffered a crushing blow when her husband died. Suddenly, relations and ‘friends’ suddenly started dropping heavy hints of lustiness and amorous intentions towards her. Helen’s husband had a protracted illness from diabetes...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.