Our Workis majorly focused in the following program areas
Rock of ages empowerment foundation aim at reducing illiteracy in Nigerian rural communities.
- Engage in education supports programs such as distribution of books, school uniform, bags, and laboratory equipment etc to primary and secondary schools
- Advocate for the need for Girl–child education at least to secondary school level.
- Engage in education awareness campaign in semi- urban and rural areas.
- Parents/ teachers training to equip them necessary skills needed to handle their children effectively.
- We provide scholarships to children of the widows and the less privileged in the society.
We are focusing services on vulnerable groups such as women and children in the following areas:
- Routine free medical outreaches to complement the efforts of the primary healthcare services.
- HIV/ AIDS and other diseases awareness, prevention and care services.
- Health education to pregnant women (PMTCT) in the rural communities.
- Health advocacy and promotion program.
- Medical check-up for aged men and women.
- Training on Personal Hygiene and disease prevention.
• Skill acquisitions training
• Capacity building and development
• Financial supports
• Financial management training
• Business Summit/ Seminars
• Food and nutrition support
• Provision of shelter
• Provision of clothing
- Formation of farmers (widows) into Clusters.
- Provide capacity building in the areas of leadership, cooperation and record keeping.
- Training farmers on crop production, management and marketing.
- Link the farmers to stakeholders forum.
- Provision of agrochemical supplies, stockiest and irrigation input supplies.
- Build capacity on the areas of gender and family budgeting.
- Developing the self awareness of the students/ clients.
- Linking self-awareness to occupation exploration.
- Provide professional course .information for higher school leavers
- Provide labour market information for graduates.
- Help clients in making decision and setting goals.
- Planning job search.